Are you in need of an orthodontic alignment? Do your teeth require braces? If so, our wonderful team at West Cobb Orthodontics can get you on the path to a straighter smile in no time. With braces, you can set crooked teeth straight once more, and fix your misaligned smile. Listed below are some of the benefits of braces:
– Braces can improve your self-esteem and self-image by giving you a smile you can show off and cherish for a lifetime of happiness.
– Straighter teeth have been proven to be much more efficient in preventing tooth decay and gum disease because they are easier to clean and less likely to harbor plaque in hard to reach places.
– Eating and speaking are in many cases much easier with straight teeth.
– Many misalignments with your teeth could be the result of malocclusions, also called bad bites. Bad bites can affect your smile in a variety of ways, including your joints within your jaw. Temporomandibular joint disorders, also called TMDs, can be caused by misalignments that wear down the jaw over time. Braces can fix the ailments caused by malocclusions.
– If your teeth are out of place, they may be rubbing against each other more easily and thus are more prone to tooth enamel loss. Braces can straighten teeth and lessen the effects of bruxism or other forms of tooth wear that may occur.
– Braces can make your teeth less likely to be split, fractured, cracked, or damaged.
Braces may be the orthodontic service you need. For an oral examination at West Cobb Orthodontics at our orthodontic office in Kennesaw, Georgia, please book an appointment with Dr. William K. Farrar, Jr. and our team by calling 678.401.4321. We look forward to hosting your smile!