If your smile is not living up to its full potential, it could be due to a lack of cohesiveness between the teeth. Even the simplest of misalignments can keep your smile from looking like a masterpiece. Our team of orthodontists at West Cobb Orthodontics is here to assist you with any orthodontic treatment method or brace you need.
Build a better smile with orthodontic braces. Consider the following:
– Orthodontic braces promote healthier teeth and gums. Straight teeth are much easier to brush and floss than misaligned teeth.
– Straight teeth can fix jaw alignment issues and can help prevent Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome, also known as TMJ.
– Bite problems caused by misalignments can be fixed with orthodontic braces.
– Various types of clear braces can be near invisible and potentially removable for eating.
– With straighter teeth, self-esteem can drastically improve, as well as interactions in social settings and amongst peers.
If you are interested in learning more about our orthodontics services at West Cobb Orthodontics, or would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Brenna Christensen , feel free to call us at 678-401-4321. Our office is located in Kennesaw, Georgia. Come in now to learn all about what a straight smile can do for you!